Thursday 26 March 2015

Week 7 : My own design of the wireless mobile charger






Objectives:
  1. To proposed my own design for the wireless mobile charger
  2. To design the wireless charger (transmitter) using designer software




Methods:
  1. By comparing other wireless mobile charger that available in market
  2. Designing the transmitter platform using SketchUp software
  3. Attachment below are some of my design on the wireless mobile charger


Results: 
 
Figure 1: Front Side View


Figure 2 : Back Side View


Figure 3: Bottom View













Figure 4 : On/Off Button




Conclusion:



As for this week, my progress on the development of the wireless mobile charger is more on the design that I want to propose to my supervisor. The design is quite compatible for any type of mobile phone. Even, the deck or platform for the mobile charger can charge more than one mobile phone at one time. The mobile phone must be place on the platform along with a receiver which I will develop after this. I propose that the platform should be made of plastic and also a little bit of rubber to prevent the mobile phone from slipped off from the platform. The platform will use power source from USB plug cable that can be plugged at socket outlet or any USB source such as PC or laptop. Also, it has a ON/OFF button at the back side of the platform. This is only the platform design of the wireless mobile charger, it is not including its circuit design yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment